- Acribond Tapes
- Carton Sealing Machines
- Cloth Tapes
- Double Sided Foam Tapes
- Double Sided Tapes
- 141 Double Sided Cloth Tape
- 142 Double Sided Cloth Tape
- 165 Double Sided Polyester Tape
- 175 Double Sided Polypropylene Tape
- 183 Double Sided Butyl Tape
- 185 Double Sided Tissue Tape
- 190 Double Sided Premium Tissue Tape
- 191 Double Sided Tissue Tape
- 192 Double Sided Acid Free Tissue Tape
- 195 Double Sided Differential Adhesive Tape
- 199 Adhesive Transfer Tape
- 456 Adhesive Transfer Tape
- 458 Reverse Wound Acid Free Tissue Tape
- 459 Reverse Wound Tissue Tape
- Eco Friendly Tape Products
- Electrical Insulation Tapes
- Felt Tapes and Dots
- Foam Sealing Tapes
- Glazing Tapes
- Hang Tabs
- Hook and Loop
- Masking Tapes
- 106 Cloth Masking Tape
- 1210 Utility Grade Masking Tape
- 1220 General Purpose Masking Tape
- 1230 Automotive Masking Tape
- 1240 Automotive Masking Tape
- 1250 High Performance Masking Tape
- 1260 Painter's 7 Day Paper Masking Tape
- 1265 Painter's 14 Day Masking Tape
- 1270 Painter's 28 Day Paper Masking Tape
- 1280 Frog Tape Multi-Surface Paper Masking Tape
- 1290 Frog Tape Delicate Surface Paper Masking Tape
- 1700 Fineline Masking Tape
- 22 Polyimide Film Masking Tape
- 550 PVC Film Tape
- 592 Polyester Film Masking Tape
- New Products
- Packaging Tapes
- 155 Stationery Tapes
- 235 Biodegradable Packaging Tape
- 330 Acrylic Packaging Tape.
- 430 Hotmelt Packaging Tape
- 530 Polypropylene Packaging Tape
- 550 PVC Packaging Tape
- 551 Fragile Warning Tape
- 630 Premium Polypropylene Packaging Tape
- 635 Premium Polypropylene Packaging Tape
- 740 Coloured Polypropylene Packaging Tape
- Machine Rolls
- Paper Tapes
- Safety Tapes
- Specialty Tapes
- House Wrap Tape
- Joist Protection Tape
- All Weather Tape
- Aluminium Foil Tapes
- Clear Dots
- Flashing Tapes
- Glue Dots
- Heat Sealer – Teflon Coated Tape
- Joining Tapes
- Magnetic Tape
- Protection Tape
- Splicing Tape
- UHMW – Slick Surface Tape
- Strapping and Filament Tape
- 235 Biodegradable Packaging Tape 48mm x 50m Eco Friendly Distributor login required
Acribond Product Information.
Acribond is a high performance acrylic foam double sided tape that offers superb performance and ease of application over traditional joining and bonding systems. Acribond’s versatility and reliability make it possible to eliminate rivets, nuts and bolts, welding and messy liquids in a wide range of applications, including composite panel installation for building facades, vehicle body production and sign and display fabricators.
Acribond VST High Strength Acrylic Foam Tape has, over the last 11 years, proven to be a reliable and dependable bonding solution across a range of industries. Acribond has been rigorously tested by the C.S.I.R.O. and has been approved by industry leading companies, such as, Alucobond for the composite panel market, Volvo and Volkswagon in the automotive industry, and ThyssenKruppfor use in their elevators. Acribond has been a vital component of many construction projects across Australia, in all states and territories. Some of those jobs can be viewed in our online gallery.
From Automotive and White Goods manufacture, to composite panel bonding and sign and display, you’ll find an Acribond VST Tape to suit you. There are so many reasons why you should replace your rivets, screws, welding or liquid adhesives with the convenient and cost effective Acribond VST Acrylic Foam Tapes. We trust this website will show you some of the areas and ideas that already exist, and inspire further exciting possibilities. Husky Tape Converting would welcome any opportunity to demonstrate the capabilities of Acribond for any project you may be considering.
ACRIBOND FEATURES & BENEFITS
Acribond Acrylic Foam Tapes offer excellent weathering and ageing properties, good high and low temperature resistance, and very high performance adhesion.
The majority of our Acribond tapes are manufactured in a way that the acrylic adhesive, and the acrylic foam carrier are one. This offers superior cohesive properties, and excellent elongation and cushioning properties. With the adhesive being integrated into the foam, maximum adhesion can be maintained when the tape is being applied to a radius or to an irregular surface.
Acribond Acrylic Foam Tapes are available in clear, white, grey and dark grey.
We offer paper and poly liners.
Which tape to use?
To determine the correct Acribond Acrylic Foam Tape for a specific application,
many factors need to be considered, such as; What are the materials that need to be joined, or bonded to? How heavy is the product? Is the application exposed to sunlight, UV, solvents, moisture, high or low temperatures? Is the application subject to movement or other environmental conditions or stresses? Will the application experience expansion and contraction? Are the substrates painted, coated or have a mould release? Is the product to be used immediately, or is there good dwell time? What are the budgeting constraints? Will the tape need to be removed?
Acribond Tapes are made from viscoelastic copolymers and polymers, some with a filler comprising of glass microspheres. The products are extruded and the curing process is by ultra violet lights. Very thin foams can be produced from 0.25mm thick up to 3mm thick using the same process. The foam is naturally tacky and has good adhesive properties. Certain grades have an additional adhesive coating.